Quickbooks Online is a cloud based bookkeeping system designed by Intuit to be their competition against Xero Bookkeeping Software, who has captured a significant portion of their desktop market.
Quickbooks Online is competitively priced and offers a lot of the same functionality as Xero such as bank feeds, bank rules and customisable reports. It also has a large number of integrated applications, including some developed by Quickbooks themselves, such as TSheets.
The Quickbooks Online system is user friendly and reliable with a strong presence in Australia and a good software roadmap ahead of it. It is geared up to handle Single Touch Payroll and responds quickly to ongoing government changes.
See below an introductory video by Quickbooks Online explaining the basics of their software system:
What Quickbooks Can Do For Your Business
- Reduce manual work as bank feeds allow transactions to automatically feed into QBO
- Bank rules (once properly set up) allow automatic allocation of transactions, removing data entry requirements
- Inbuilt payroll allows you to manage your employee and payroll obligations within the software package
- BAS templates and customisable reports make it easy to stay on top of your ATO reporting obligations
- A suite of potential add on products extend the capability of QBO
Our team of Advanced Certified Quickbooks Online Bookkeepers work with you to find the add-on products that are right for your business and help you set up your software to automate your transactions.
Unlike other bookkeeping firms all our work is completed locally by our staff in Adelaide who you’ll meet face to face.